Sunday, February 20, 2011

“Talent Unleashed !!!”


I always admire those who plays guitar and / or has a really good vocal. And for some reason I prefer to look for those talent in other than those professional artist. Again, Youtube has given me those privileges. I personally think that this people are sincere and honest in their passion and talent in music.

Would you know if the person sitting at the left corner in your contract class can actually plays music instruments pretty well or would you know if your shy and quiet classmate has a vocal of a star??

Well, I never expected that the 1st person I know during my BLS registration day have talent in singing nor did I expect my classmate who I only first correspond thru YM Chat can play guitar and has a pretty decent vocal too.

The person who is singing in this video is a really dear friend of mine. Abe Z is what I call him. He has a really high pitch amazing vocal. The first time I heard him sing is when we first went karaoke-ing together. My jaw practically drop (not literally, of course) when I first heard his vocal. The one song that I love hearing him sing is “Permaidani” by Aris Ariwatan. His Idol is none other than Jamal Abdillah. So you can guess what his chosen singing song would usually be.  He has posted some of his video in Youtube. You guys can check it out under the name “desire4002”. ;)

The guy playing the guitar is one of my classmates. We first started interacting with each other thru YM but barely spoke one decent sentence to each other in class. (I’m a very shy girl... ~~wink .. wink~~). Some call him Tengku, but I’m more comfortable calling him Shazuan. He can play guitar really well and has an admirable singing voice too. He has posted some of his video singing and playing guitar in his Facebook and the one that I like the most is the cover song of Bruno Mars – Just The Way You Are. I would like to publish it here but have to seek consent first lor... ;) hope he’ll give consent and sent it to me (Impliedly seeking consent here.. hehehee).  His tone of voice is the kind of tone that I personally like. (please do not make this statement controversial people..!! ;)) The one song that I like hearing him sing is “Biarlah Bulan Bicara” by Broery Marantika.

This is the first time they actually combine their talent and make it into a video. This first attempt is pretty good and I know they can do a whole lot better.  Hope there are many more in the making and do allow me to publish here ya..!! owh, and maybe the next video can be a cover of P.Ramlee’s song?? ~~wink..wink~~  

This is not the only talents in my BLS class. There are few more music talents that I hope to get consent to write about soon and share in my not-so-popular blog.

Yes people!!  The “nerdy” law student can really “JAM” !!!;)

~~Till Next Time~~ Peace Ya'll!!~~

2 comments:

Ali said...

nice one dee... :) rakan2 kt yg cukup berbakat.

Diana Dee said...

a'aah kan?? tapi aku still tgh tgu bakat member aku laei satu nih.... teringin nak publish bakat dia disini..... nama dia "Fadli" .. hehehee