Monday, February 14, 2011

The Legend !! ~~Talent Never Dies~~

To be honest, I never really did give any interest in Malay Songs or Artist.... But lately I realised that there are few Malaysian artists who I think is really talented..... M.Nasir, Amy Search, Ella, Jamal Abdillah, Siti Nurhaliza, Ziana Zain, Sheila Majid and even KRU to name few.... and to top all this names.... Tan Sri P.Ramlee..... !!!

Believe it or not, I do not listen to P.Ramlee songs before nor did I watch any of his film. My friends would always quote funny dialogs from his film and laugh hysterically together, and I would be the one who has a “question mark” sign on my head (not literally of course.. :p). Being felt left out on the jokes most of the time make me curious.... and this is the time when “Youtube” become really handy... :D

After listening to his songs and watching his movie, I know now, why he’s a legend in the industry.. He is really talented – his voice, his acting, his script, his music arrangement..... I guess that is why his talent survive even years after his death..

Now, there is no one day pass by without me listening to his songs... My favourite song would be “Getaran Jiwa” , “Bila Bulan Dipagar Bintang”, “Tanya sama Hati”, “Bunyi Guitar” and “Nak Dara Rindu”. And this list keeps growing day by day....

Every now and then there will be someone sending me video of themselves, singing and playing their guitar (for some reason unspecified) – usually current hits be it Malay or English songs... but I noticed, none actually played P.Ramlee song and why not?? Maybe then I would be impressed.... !! ;)

~~ Till Next Time.. Peace Ya’ll!!~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

My name is Mrs RODNEY BRITTANY NICOLE. I live in United State Of America working here I am from Philippines and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my Company and my Family situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $300,000,00 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to MR IBRAHIM MUSA,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (powerfinance7@gmail.com)

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
**********************
Your full name:
Country/State:
Loan Amount:
Duration
Phone:
Monthly income:
Occupation:

Awaiting your swift response.
May Allah bless you.
IBRAHIM MUSA
power Financial Service Pvt.
Contact Him At :powerfinance7@gmail.com
WhatsApp Number +919717357946