Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Dullness Motivates ...!!!



It has been almost a month since classes started. Taken subject would be - Intellectual Property 1, Criminal Law 1, Admin Law and Law of Associations 1.... as usual some of the classes are really interesting and some can make you snooze within the first 15 minutes ( or less)... :D

So.. to make this boring classes interesting.. TT (my BFF) and I started this betting thing.. We would first take turn to name a person and bet on his shirt colour ... lame huh?? Hehehehe.....  Well, our first victim was “DAY” .... TT Betted that he would wore Pink... and I betted Green.... Damn!!! I lost the Bet...!!! TT got her free dinner that night....

The next class we betted on “Dr. Pepper”... my chosen colour was white n TT’s blue... YesHHH!!! I won..!!! and TT has yet to buy me dinner....  The next coming class we decided to bet on “The cool master” n this time K.Leeya wants to join too.... K.Leeya pick Black n I pick White..... TT has yet to confirm... Let’s see whose gonna get her free dinner rite??

This time I would take a picture and post it here..... wait for it people....

~~ To Be Continue~~

No comments: