Saturday, February 26, 2011

Partnership Test...!!

Hi All,

Just finish my Test on Partnership Law. Honestly the questions is a lil confusing. Not sure which one of two sections of the Partnership Act to use.. I'm glad it's over tho..... 2 sleepless and unrest nights has turn me into a walking zombie this morning. But I'm used to it by now. This is my life as a part time law student. In the day help my dad with the operation of his legal firm and night, it's either attending classes or reading cases and law books (while updating my blogs, surfing, youtube-ing, streaming movies, writing.. hehee). Fortunately I love doing what I do. ;)

Anyway, I have another test coming up this Monday - on Copyrights Law....  Hope to do well. But tonite, I decided to give myself a rest... and listen to the audio cover version of  P.Ramlee's n Saloma song.... ;) Chill ya'll...!!!

~~ Till Next Time..~~

No comments: