Monday, February 14, 2011

DEE’s ENGAGED...!!!




Watsup y’all....!! I would like to share one of the important date in my life - 5th February 2011 is when I’m officially engaged to Naim Zihni Nik Mansor..!!! We’ve known each other for about 4 years.. and of course there is up and downs in our journey of love but Alhamdulillah we manage to put our difference a side and make things work...

The Engagement Ceremony - Alhamdulillah the ceremony went well.... it started a lil late then planned but nevertheless it went smoothly... Hantaran was 7 from the girl side n 5 from the boy side. The Ring given to me – “cincin risik” and “cincin tunang”. Both white gold and one of it with Diamond... It’s a simple one, just the way i like it... Naim got a cincin himself from our side... a stainless steel + platinum band with Diamond.

I would like to thank my parents, sisters, both my bro-in-law, my fiancée’s family, my best frens, frens and all the rest who had made this possible.....

No comments: