Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blaring in Silence .....


I’m disgusted by the way u smile
I even hate the way you dressed
And the way you speak

Your ignorance makes me crazy
Your actions is annoying
Your presence makes me choke
Your cockiness makes me wanna scream

Please don’t sing
It aint got no rhythm
Please don’t gaze
It aint got no sparkles
Please don’t say “love”
Cause it aint got no sense

If this feeling is untrue then tell me why
Am I swimming in a pond of lies?
Allowing myself to drown
When all that I could hold on to is you

Nowhere near
Nowhere close
Yet I can feel your breath at the back of my neck
Yet I can feel your lips pressing hard on mine
Yet I can hear your whisper in my ear

And when I open my eyes
All is there is silence
So loud it makes my heart ache
So loud it makes me feel dead
So loud it makes me wish
That this love has never been found…
That this love will be gone……





~~ Below the Lamplight @ D's Nerdy Room~~

No comments: