Thursday, March 31, 2011

Intention to Kill ?????

According to Mr. Syuk, in the context of criminal law, intention alone with absent of actus rea shall confer no criminal liabilities with exceptions under certain provision stating otherwise.

I bet each and every one of us, in our lifetime, at least once..... the thought of killing or hurting someone in particular had come across our mind. This is especially when we had bad experience in the dealings with that particular someone....

During his lecture, when discussing this, he pointed out to me and ask "how many times have you feel like killing someone?" hehehehe..... I wanted to answer "NEVER" but when I think bout it, there used to be one particular someone, if I were to answer his question honestly. (thanks to Mr. A, for reminding me.. :p)  But not to the extend of killing but the thought of hurting him seems to be satisfying at that particular time. unfortunately it was only a thought!!!! :p  I guess, I was damn mad at that time.

But, Dee being Dee.... will never be mad at a person for long. would always remind myself what my dad once told me - to always forgive but never to forget..... dont want to be fooled the second time rite?? life is a circle... what goes around, comes around.... as far as im concerned, im open for friendship if it is offer to me with sincerity and honesty....

To that particular someone, "A Friend, I'll be, if A Friend is what it will always be... Honest, sincere and loyal"

~~Till Next Time~~ Daa~~~~

2 comments:

bed : said...

dee, i dgn gembira je jawab "banyak kali" bila en.syukhri tanya tu :p

Diana Dee said...

hahaha.... janji intention jer ok?? no action or omission ok?? hahahaha