Saturday, March 26, 2011

AAArrrrrggggggggHHHHHHH.... Test, Asignments.. FINALS!!!!!

Holla,

It's been a while since I updated my so called "Virtual Room". Had been sick for the past couple of days. Nothing serious tho. Low BP and some other minor sickness.

Well, this is the thing. It's gonna be less then a month before my finals and it's time to really start hitting the books and crack my head and loads my brain with knowledge of 4 subjects. I'm starting out with Admin law since there's tons to read. So far I've finished the chapter on "subsidiary legislation" and hope to finish 3 more chapters by tomorrow. OMG!!! need to do my take home test for Admin Law tonight!!!

And, there'll be another test for Admin Law on the 7th and assignment which will be given next week, Criminal take home test coming up next week, Intellectual Property's assignments also will be given next week and Law of Associations' test has yet to be confirmed the date. Goshhhh!!!! Freakin out already!!! Wish me luck people!!!!

Da~~~~ Till Next Time~~

No comments: