Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hot Dates!!!!!

Assalammualaikum,
(wah bagi salam ni..!!!)

Guess what??? The final examination's dates is out...!!!! My first paper will be on the 27th of April and last paper will be on 9th of May..... there's 3-5 days gap for each paper... FUhhhh!!! I'm damn relieved... wouldn't want any 2 papers to be on the same day.. Below are the exam schedule for the subjects I'm sitting for.... and for those taking the same subject... this is for your easy reference.... I know it can be troublesome in most occasion to view through the official website.  ~~wink~~wink~~

Law of Administration - 27.04.11, Wednesday (2.15pm)
Criminal Law 1 - 30.04.11, Saturday (9 a.m)
Law of Associations - 05.05.11, Thursday (9 a.m)
Intellectual Property 1 - 09.05.11, Monday (9 a.m)

NOW, gotta get back to my assignment for Admin law.... daa~~~

~~Till Next Time~~

No comments: