Thursday, October 6, 2011

Occasional Insomnia ..!!

Assalammualaikum,

Is there such thing as occasional Insomnia? I have this sleeping disorder problem, but it only happen when class started. I can only sleep like 2 hours daily, then i'll wake up with things to do playing in my head and a sudden need to look into whatever work still pending, be it work or class related - as long as I can do something in the middle of the night. Most of the time, I ended up reading books or drafting letter or agreements.

This is not normal right? and why is it that it only happen when sem started? It has been for 2 more years now and the doctor said that, I'm probably stressed with all the work loads and studying at the same time. But the problem is, I do not feel stressed. I don't even feel tired even without sufficient sleep for a whole week or so. I love what I do - work and study. I don't mind working or studying in my spare time. Nevertheless, a human body does need rest, at least 4-6 hours of sleep for adult every night. right?

ok now, I'm sleepy but need to take a quick shower first. Hopefully I can sleep a whole 6 hours tonight...

till next time!!~da~~

No comments: