Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A day with W.P....

Assalammualaikum ya'll,

Last saturday, Aim n I went to see our wedding planner for measurement for our Baju Nikah and Sanding. This wedding planner had planned both of my sister's wedding. My family, especially my dad, who can be sometimes very hard to pleased, really do like him and so far has never once complained.

This time our appointment is basically to discuss on the design of the baju for both event and to take some measurements. Luckily he did not complain about our measurements and seems to be happy with it. He did warned us not put on weight more than 2 kgs though.

My concern was about my nikah day, cause since we plan to be solemnized at Masjid Negeri, I do have to wear a proper hijab, and because I do not have much experience wearing hijab, I ask him on his opinion.

Me: Abg, shud I wear white or pink hijab?
Wed. Planner: I think you shud wear white cause then it'll goes well with Aim's baju Melayu.
Me: I was thinking of wearing white too. What do you think Aim?

Aim: erkk.. hijab??  must wear hijab meh??
Wed. Planner: haha. yer la, nanti Tok Kadi suruh balik tak leh nak nikah. siapa yg gigit jari nanti??
Aim: owhh.. sorry sorry, I was thinking bout the lafaz nikah... n not so much of what we shud be wearing.. ok ok, white shud be ok. hehehe

pity Aim, he's kindda nervous bout the lafaz nikah part. Can you blame him?? I would be nervous too if I have to do all that in front of many people. just the idea of being on a stage sitting at the pelamin is freakin me out already. I did ask my wedding planner once "can i not sit at the pelamin on reception's day?". he answered "banyak lah!! abis buat pelamin buat ape?? takkan nak suruh aku dok atas tuh kut??". Yes, He can be really mean sometimes.

ok then~~ till next time..!! daa~~~

No comments: