Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stress Therapy ......

Assalammualaikum Y'all...

What I do when I'm stressed out after weeks of worksss and booksss....?? I shopped.. well, sometimes we just need a break to keep our sanity.. hehe

This is at sungai wang plaza... but this time I ate more than I shop... and found out that I can no longer fit into the "s size" .... damnn!! need to focus less on food and more on exercising. ;)



Never miss this restaurant whenever I'm at Bukit Bintang... best chicken rice ever (next to my mom's, of course) ;)

@Chee Meng, Hailam Chicken Rice






Next, the moment we stepped in the mall, I had my desert... TT, belanje adik dia yg asyik nak makan jer nih... :D




after hours of wandering in the mall, we quench our thirst with coke and fanta.. we were excited to see that this packaging still exist.... hehehe 



              
We were soaking wet, cause it was raining out side but we were already tired being in the mall, so we decided to walk through the rain..... to Papa Rich across the road. We had Peanut butter sandwich, Otak-otak sandwich, white coffee and cappuccino..... and This is picture of Aim busy having conversation with TT, while I was busy snapping pictures....


TT and Aim got irratated of me snapping their candid pictures, so I ended up snapping my own picture.... hehehhe 



Now, I have to face the books again....... ~~sigh~~



~~Till Next Time..~~ Peace..~~ Muahhh!!~~

No comments: