Friday, April 8, 2011

KAWAN ~~ FRIEND

I'm willing to give anyone a second chance.. but at the same time hoping the same incident wont happen again... like I said before.. act like a FRIEND and you will have a FRIEND.... My status is different now, not single anymore, ada hati yg perlu dijaga, so please do be careful when you make a statement (written or oral) cause dunt want people to misunderstood or anyone (from ur end or my end) to get hurt.

And to those who have been giving me advice and reminding me things that I've forgotten, thank you so much. you guys are the best!!! you guys had been judging the whole situation from the very beginning. and you guys know me well to not believe things that is untrue about me without me having to justify it to all.....  and Insyallah, I percaya kali ni, niat tuk cume berkawan akan diterima dgn niat yg sama.

Love ya'll!! muahhhh!!

No comments: