Friday, April 22, 2011

Never Know....

Hye You…
I can hear you brag bout me
Thru my ears tho the miles is never near
I can feel your breath on my skin
In the cozy lil car
where you first put your arms around me

Hye You…
I listen to your pitch when you sing
And can feel the wetness of your lips when you first kiss
And last and never

Hye you…
I Paint you all the time
On a dirty white canvas
on the corner of my heart 



Hye You…
I give up and I’m giving in
It’s too late to think bout how you feel bout me
Cause you never say
It’s too late, cause I never know
It’s too late, thus I’m letting it go
I’m shutting the door
Leaving a piece of my heart on the other side


It’s all bout Love and Hate
It’s never both
It’s neither and nor.... 
It's Why I'm letting It go.....









p/s: a product of emotion and imaginations gain from a long night of revising company law while hearing to series of Boyce Avenue's list of songs...~~

~~Below the Lamplight @ Dee's Nerdy Room~~

~~Till Next Time~~

No comments: