Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Unrealistic dream - Not Impossible ??


Salam and What's up Peeps??

As some of you guys who knows me.. I've put on some weight some 2 years back and now released that i need to loose them after looking at my old pictures when I was in s size. So now, I'm actually on a strict diet and actually exercising religiously. 

I also have this dream to have a killer abs the one like in the picture below and not the one with six pack as i think six pack is sexier on man.. ;).





Not sure if I can get this shape within 6 months but fortunately for me, I have someone who is kind enough to be my coach and has my back and will always boost up my spirit when I am not feeling it anymore.. (You Know Who You Are).

So, we shall see the result in 6 months, if I ever accomplished my goal. hehe ;)

Love ;)




No comments: