Friday, June 13, 2014

"Kalau I Kerja Means I Kerja la"

Holla...

Can I say that sometimes the best person u can rely is yourself, and thus it is important to love yourself because only then you wont hurt yourself and wont allow yourself to get hurt. Sometimes you have to trust yourself more before you can trust anyone else.. or at least the trust must be accompany with cautions or else you will be in terrible pain.

I dont feel good today. I dont feel happy today. It's partly my own fault for losing control of myself and emotion. I dont feel like doing anything other than burying myself into a couple of agreement drafting due on monday. So that is what I'm going to do. And to quote someone "kalau I kerja, means I kerja la" - ayat cam tak bg gangu kan? so ok la.. now jom kita plak kerja. 

Nite to those with sleepy eyes.. sweet dreams. ;)

Regards,

Dee

No comments: