Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year.. 2012 !!!

Wishing All Of You A Happy New Year and May All Be Blessed With A Better Year... ;)


2011 has been an exhausting yet great year. Some of the things that happen really did challenge my inner capacity to cope physically and emotionally. Nevertheless, I never felt stronger and the experience is priceless. The trust laid upon me by those who believe in me has pushed me to the boundaries that even I don’t know I’m capable of. All in all, it was an amazing year with no regret.. every steps taken was worth every second of my time..

And now being able to breathe the fresh air of the year 2012 is not without a hope that a better year will begin. It is with all gratefulness to Allah S.W.T to be blessed with another wishfully exciting and wonderful year. Amin, Ya Rabbal Alamin.

~~Check out My next Post for my the TOP 20 songs in my 2011 playlist~~

Till Next Time!! Peace!!

No comments: