Monday, August 8, 2011

Can't Run Away From The Rock.. !!

I was listening to my collections of MP3 in the course of compiling some love songs.  And after sorting out all the love songs, I noticed that all of them are from a Rock Band / Artist. I looked back at my collections. It’s mostly … Scorpions, Firehouse, The Cure, Creed, MLTR, Bon Jovi, Joan Jett, Guns n Roses, Curtis Peoples, King of Leon, One Republic, 3 Doors Down, Matchbox twenty, Coldplay, Daughtry, Linkin Park, My chemical Romance..  etc … etc….

Now, I need help. The truth is, I’m looking for love songs for a romantic occasion n will be heard by all ages. I don’t think that what I have now is what they would expect to hear…. And I’m very close to stepping into a music store n just grabbing a love songs compilation CDs.. but that would not be personal would it??
Luckily, I know one person who can help me with this… MISS RAHMA AHMAD!!!!! I NEED YOUR HELP…!!!

Meantime, Lets check out the Fallout Boys ... I think they're cool...

No comments: