Saturday, May 21, 2011

1st day of 1st official procedure.....

Assalammualaikum.

It's been a while since I posted anything on my "virtual room". Well, final exam for 5th semester is finally over. Actually it's been over bout 2 weeks now. Next semester will not start until September, so I'm using all this time I have to focus on the Firm.

Forget bout study and work for a minute here. For a while now, mom n dad has been lecturing me to start working on the wedding preparation. I've been delaying it with excuses like; "I'm busy with classes" and "I got exam coming up soon". but since Exam is over, I'm out of idea for anymore excuses. Hence, we (my FiancĂ©e and  I) decided to attend the compulsory "kursus kahwin" this weekend. FYI, Aim is attending for the 2nd time since I refused to attend by myself. :D

The kursus, organized by private company located at Solaris Mont Kiara. Sijil certified from JAWI and there's 6 speaker certified from JAKIM. Kursus is for 1 1/2 day. Today was our 1st day. The 1st speaker covered the topics of "Ibadat" and "Akidah" and 2nd speaker covered the topics "Akhlak" and "Conflict / Stress". Ironically, both speaker is from Kelantan and they were cool. They joke a lot, especially the 2nd speaker. However, what they lecture is not what we don't already knew. It's pretty general knowledge. I guess the whole purpose for the kursus is just to refresh our memories on what we already knew.

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to take any pictures in the class room (will take it tomorrow), but there's few pictures taken before the kursus starts and during tea break time.


Dee in "Tudung" ... hehhehee


At home while waiting for Aim to pick me up... ;)



On our way..... 




After Registration. Having our lunch @ delifrance before class starts. 


This was at SOHO KL during tea break. Our kursus was being held at one of the office premises at the background.






Tea Break at Coffee Beans just across the road. 



p/s: Tomorrow's class starts at 9am till 7pm. Gosh!! . Will try to take some pictures in the class room.


~~Till Next Time~~ Daa~~~

No comments: